4-Bed New American House Plan with Bonus Room Flexibility
About This Plan
- This 4-bed New American house plan has an attractive exterior combining brick and board-and-batten siding. Steep pitches, dormers and a welcoming front porch with timber columns and brackets give it great curb appeal.
- The kitchen anchors the main floor and opens into the large living room with its beamed ceiling and warming fireplace and the dining room and stairwell. This area of the home is light filled from the front and rear with wide window groupings.
- The master suite is fully featured with a spa bath and separate closets and convenient access to the laundry center. A secondary bedroom and bath are located on the floor, the perfect guest suite or space for aging relatives.
- Outdoor living is easily enjoyed with a nice deck and covered porch and outdoor fireplace.
- The upper level contains two additional bedrooms, bathrooms and a huge bonus room. The bonus room gives you can be left unfinished or you can finish it and get 492 square feet of additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 679 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss