4-Bed New American House Plan with Laundry Upstairs
About This Plan
- Timber accented gables and hearty fieldstone give this 4-bed house plan great curb appeal.
- Inside, you'll find a casual and practical layout. The kitchen overlooks a keeping room with a fireplace, giving families a cozy place to gather.
- The kitchen has double ovens and a serving bar with casual seating and easy access to the formal dining room as well as the keeping room.
- A screened porch adjoins the kitchen area, extending the space for outdoor entertaining.
- The family room is open to the breakfast area allowing for easy traffic flow from one space to the next.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor as well as the laundry. the master suite comes with an option to give you extra walk-in closet space
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,214 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick