4-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Kids' Space
About This Plan
- A covered front porch and board and batten siding establish a sense of comfort on this 2148 sq. ft., 4-bed house plan. Inside, a few steps bring guests into the great room, with its fireplace, views to the rear and boundary-defining cathedral ceiling. The kitchen and dinette lie open to the great room for comfortable entertaining.
- The kitchen itself is well-appointed, with an island work station with a snack bar and shelves and a walk-in pantry. The dinette has access to a covered patio off the rear of the home. Just off the kitchen, a mud room with bench and lockers accesses the home's 3-car, front-load garage.
- The master suite resides on the other side of the home and is tucked away for privacy. Its bath area features his-and-her vanities, a compartmented toilet, and a sizeable walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are upstairs separated from the master suite for privacy. Both secondary bedrooms share a central hall bath. There is also a loft that is great for a kids space upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12