4-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, New American house plan, clad in stone, shakes, and horizontal siding, features the shared living spaces on the main level and sleeping rooms upstairs.
- Once inside, a coat closet resides in the foyer, which opens to a flex room ideal for a piano or second living room. The light-filled, great room opens to the eat-in kitchen, with a large island anchoring the living space.
- A hidden walk-in pantry is behind cabinet doors, adjacent to a pocket office with a window. The covered deck is accessible from the dining area, providing a great space for a grill and lounge furniture.
- Upstairs, the best bedroom is reserved for the owner, which includes a massive walk-in closet and 4-fixture en suite with access to the laundry room. Three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
- A spacious mudroom with built-in lockers is located just inside from the 3-car garage, allowing you to keep your personal items and outdoor gear organized.
- Related Plan: Get a finished basement with a rec room and fifth bedroom with house plan 42609DB
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12