4-Bed New American House Plan with Wood Beam Accents
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this 4-bed New American house plan. The exterior board and batten siding is accented with wood beams and metal roof accents. The exterior also includes a lovely front covered porch with a cathedral ceiling.
- Inside the front door you are greeted with a beautiful entryway with exposed wood beams. To the left of the entry is a formal dining room that is perfect for entertaining guests.
- The great room lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes an amazing island and a walk-in pantry.
- The stunning master suite occupies the entire left side of the home and has a trayed ceiling with exposed beams and a large walk-in closet. The master bath includes a soaking tub that separates his/her vanities and has access to the home's laundry room. Across the home, you'll find 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
- Stairs by the mudroom take you to the bonus room over the garage that adds 462 square feet to the plan if finished as designed.
- The optional finished basement adds 1,244 square feet of heated living space if built as shown and includes a theater room, a bar, and an additional bedroom.
Optional Finished Lower Level (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,309 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12