4-bed New American Ranch Home Plan with Clustered Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The board and batten siding mimics the metal roof, while stone accents add texture to the front exterior of this 4-bedroom New American Ranch home plan.
- The 13'6" by 7' front porch invites you inside to find a spacious living room with a tray ceiling that flows into the kitchen.
- Cabinets wrap around the rectangular kitchen, complete with a corner pantry, peninsula-style eating bar, and window above the deep-bowl sink.
- The primary bedroom is rear facing and includes sliding-door access to the back yard, two walk-in closets, and a custom tile shower in the ensuite.
- Three family bedrooms are located down the hall and share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 420048WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 3"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 17' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss