4-Bed New American Two-Story House Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents, a wrap-around porch, and decorative, gable roofs all contribute to the stunning and unique exterior of this 4-bedroom house plan.
- Decorative columns help distinguish the dining room within this open-concept layout. A fireplace within the great room can been be enjoyed throughout the shared space.
- An oversized, rounded island offers seating for informal meals and serves as a natural gathering space. French doors near the breakfast nook lead to a back deck.
- A quiet den behind the main-level, powder bath provides double doors leading to the front porch.
- Upstairs, your master bedroom awaits at the end of the hall and boasts a 5-fixture, master bathroom with a walk-in closet that has access to the second-level, laundry room. Discover two additional bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom.
- The finished basement offers a home theater room with a kitchenette, potentially serving as a fourth bedroom if needed. Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a mudroom with a built-in bench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,484 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 39' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss