4-Bed Northwest Craftsman Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, Northwest craftsman plan is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views with a massive, covered patio spanning the width of the rear elevation.
- Once inside, a living room sits to the left, offering a quiet space to relax next to a fireplace, while the heart of the home is located straight ahead.
- The open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining area, and great room, which encourages daily conversation between family and friends. A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests.
- Upstairs, the best bedroom is reserved for the owner, which includes a light-filled bathroom and oversized, walk-in closet. Next door, discover a spacious study, and further down the hall, a home office sits above the garage with a second set of stairs.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the second level and share the 4-fixture, hall bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss