4-Bed Northwest House Plan with Lower-level Apartment
About This Plan
- The lower-level apartment included in this Northwest house plan makes this design perfect for multi-generation living arrangements.
- An interior and exterior entrance to the 2-bedroom apartment allows for privacy when needed.
- The main level of the home consists of the shared living spaces, completely open, except for the secluded media room off the foyer.
- Two entrances from the 3-car garage allow you direct access to the pantry or mudroom, which includes a pocket door revealing a powder bath.
- Upstairs, discover 4 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with a row of side-by-side windows offering rearward views and a 5-fixture bath with a whirlpool tub and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 971 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss