4-Bed Old World English-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This Old World English-style house plan gives you a blend of the old and new with a fieldstone exterior with board-and-batten accents. A prominent front porch and classic dormers break the cornice line.
- The main feature of the first floor is the large open-concept kitchen, dining and living area. The family room has a beamed ceiling and warming fireplace adjacent to a dining area that will hold a farmhouse dining table. The kitchen is fully appointed with a large island with double sink and room for casual seating.
- The mudroom serves as the perfect transition space between the garage and kitchen and the corner pantry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- A first floor master suite has a beamed ceiling and offers you privacy and convenience. Upstairs, each of the three bedrooms features a walk-in-closet as well as convenient bathroom access.
- The loft space can be an entertainment area or a quiet place for studies or reading. The large bonus room can be finished for additional space and configured in many, many ways.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710095BTZ and 710083BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick