4-Bed One-Level Home Plan with Study
About This Plan
- Nested gables on the front elevation of this one-level home plan are decorated with shake siding, adding texture and character to the already charming curb appeal.
- Inside, french doors lead to a quiet study, which could be used as a fourth bedroom. Straight ahead, the open floor plan combines the eat-in kitchen with the great room, providing a comfortable flow for everyday living.
- The master bedroom is rear facing, and presents a step ceiling, along with a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside down the hall and share a full bath, across from the laundry closet.
- The 2-car garage includes additional space for storage, and enters into the formal foyer, which includes a coat closet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 28057J and 28117J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Storage: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss