4 Bed Open Concept House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely swooping roofline and an exterior of shingle, stone and siding greets you to this 4 bed open concept house plan.
- To the right of the entrance you find the great room with corner fireplace. It is open to the dining room which itself is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating, wraparound counters and a powder room steps away. The laundry room is in back and accesses the back patio.
- The garage is also connected to this space and has room for two cars with extra storage room.
- Upstairs, you'll find the bedrooms including the roomy master bedroom with private bathroom with a his-and-hers sink counter.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69482AM and 69517AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1848 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss