4-Bed Prairie Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An open floor plan on the main level brings family and friends together in this 4-bedroom, Prairie home plan, while the cook in the household will delight in the open and airy, chef's kitchen.
- Sliding doors off both the dining room and kitchen lead to a covered porch with a fireplace for maximum outdoor enjoyment, and a quiet den near the foyer includes a full bath.
- When entering from the 2-car garage, discover a powder bath and coat closet near the mudroom for added convenience.
- The master bedroom sits towards the front of the second level, with loads of natural light, and a spacious 5-fixture bathroom with two vanities.
- Three family bedrooms are located down the hall, along with a compartmentalized bath for them to share. The laundry room is centrally located encouraging each family member to chip in and help.
- An oversized, bonus room above the garage offers a fun space for the entire family to enjoy.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss