4 Bed Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Handsome good looks characterize this 4 bed Prairie style house plan.
- A 2-story double tray ceiling lies at the top of the great room that is at the heart of this lovely home.
- Two interior columns keep the sightlines open between the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- If you prefer a formal dining room, you can use the den off the foyer.
- Even the mud room is well planned with a walk-in coat closet, storage lockers and bench seating.
- The master suite gets a first floor location off from the other bedrooms.
- There's even a handy stack washer/dryer in the master bathroom.
- A second laundry room is up on the second floor to serve the three bedrooms on this floor. Every bedroom gets a big walk-in closet too!
- Unfinished storage over the 3 car garage can be finished giving you an 342 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 839 sq. ft.
- Attic: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"