4 Bed Prairie Style Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This Prairie-style ranch home features an open living combining the kitche, great room and dining room into one entertaining spacce in the back of the home.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and features a tray ceiling, corner Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are to the left of the entry and share a full bath off the hallway.
- The three-stall garage has a family entrance that takes you to a mud room to help control clutter. The laundry room is nearby.
- The roof has a 4:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms