4 Bed Rambler with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This handsome Craftsman home plan has an appealing exterior and a fabulous interior loaded with extras.
- The vaulted den off the foyer has a cozy fireplace where you can curl up with a book.
- Columns define the formal dining room with its tray ceiling.
- In back, the kitchen, vaulted great room and nook all form one huge living area.
- This level holds a vaulted guest suite and the luxurious master suite with its separate sitting area with yet another fireplace.
- Upstairs, two more vaulted bedrooms have access to a pleasant vaulted loft.
- Note: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 11" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick