4-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Open-Concept Living
About This Plan
- The thoughtful floor plan of this 4-bedroom, ranch home plan presents an open layout in the center of the home, which extends to a large screened porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The oversized kitchen island offers ample seating, and the openness allows the cook to remain in the conversation. The nearby walk-in pantry doubles as a safe room as a bonus feature.
- The spacious master bedroom is privately located towards the back of the home. The en suite presents an oversized shower with two shower heads, dual closets, and access to the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the home, three bedroom each include a full bath and plenty of closet space.
- A drop zone just inside from the 3-car garage keeps outdoor gear and personal items organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1157 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick