4-Bed Ranch Plan with First-Floor Master and Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, ranch house plan features stone accents on the exterior, a covered, front courtyard, and a large back deck which encourages outdoor living during the warmer seasons.
- Past the den, located just off the foyer, you will find the family room which provides a feeling of spaciousness with an open layout and large windows overlooking the back deck.
- An angled island offers bar-top seating for four in the kitchen, and a large, walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space. The laundry room is located behind the pantry for added convenience.
- Nestled on one side of the home sits your first-floor, master bedroom providing a bay window and 4-fixture, master bathroom. A second bedroom located on the main level is across from a full bathroom with a linen closet.
- Downstairs, discover two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets that share a full bathroom, a family room, and a large, theatre room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,525 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,767 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 945 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss