4 Bed Rugged Craftsman with Vaulted Foyer and Great Room
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Craftsman house plan has a rugged exterior with great use of timber elements and a courtyard-style garage. With a walkout lower level, it is perfect for your shopping lot.
- The foyer shares a vaulted ceiling with the great room which is visible all the way through to the back of the home as soon as you enter. A fireplace scores the far wall and is visible from the kitchen thanks to the open floor plan.
- The kitchen had a large islands with seating and a huge walk-in pantry. Enjoy all fresco means with the covered outdoor living area and adjacent sun deck easily accessible from the dining room.
- The lower level gives you the beds and a large rec room as well as our spaces.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,415 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,968 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss