4-Bed Rustic Farmhouse Plan with Rear Carport
About This Plan
- A gabled front porch rests in the center of this 4-bedroom, Rustic Farmhouse plan that delivers a thoughtful interior with a central living space that extends onto a spacious outdoor living area; ideal for entertaining.
- A vaulted ceiling above the family room goes from 10' to 12', while a fireplace anchors the right wall. The open kitchen includes an island with two dishwashers and a pantry adjacent the dining area boosts storage space.
- Retreat to the master bedroom to find a serene space accompanied by a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Bedroom suites 2 and 3 share the right side of the design with a playroom, and bedroom 4 is located across from the utility room.
- A carport is attached to the rear and provides protection for 2 cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,017 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 571 sq. ft.
- Carport: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick