4-Bed Shingle-style Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and Circular Breakfast Nook
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone, and gambrel rooflines decorate the exterior of this 4-bedroom, Shingle-style home plan. A wraparound porch, complete with a gazebo, allows you to take in the views for all angles.
- The living room and formal dining room are open to one another, with a grand fireplace serving as the focal point, and french doors inviting you to enjoy time on the back porch.
- The spacious kitchen occupies the right side of the design and boasts a circular breakfast nook, enormous prep island, and a dreamy walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and paired with an ensuite that includes a cathedral ceiling, garden tub beneath a bay window, and two walk-in closets.
- Each of the three second-level bedrooms are filled with character and include a full bath, while a sizable bonus room with a fireplace provides a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 708 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 21 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss