4-Bed Southern Home Plan with Cabana Porch
About This Plan
- This Southern beauty boasts a fresh exterior look with traditional-style windows and modern metal awnings. Enjoy outdoor living on the cabana porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- Inside, a formal dining room neighbors the foyer, while the living room is straight ahead. A grand fireplace anchors the left wall, and a breakfast nook and wet bar connect to you to the kitchen.
- The keeping room attached to the kitchen provides a comfortable space for friends and family to keep the cook company, and the massive, prep island lends plenty of workspace when entertaining.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and boasts a spa-like, master bath with a freestanding tub and two vanities. A second bedroom on this level includes a full bath.
- Barn doors in the mudroom reveal a spacious laundry room, which features a work island and utility sink.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located on the second level, each with its own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 3"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick