4-Bed Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, Southern house plan boasts a thoughtful interior floor plan creating a comfortable space for everyday living. The open layout extends to a back porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- A double-bowl sink rests in the kitchen island, which overlooks the living room and adjoining dining room, and a fireplace provides a sense of warmth throughout. French doors grant access to a quiet study, or home office.
- The master bedroom is privately located behind the kitchen, and includes a 5-fixture bath and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; one with access to a full bath, and two share the hall bath.
- Utilize the attached storage room to reduce clutter in the 2-car garage, which protrudes from the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick