4-Bed Southern House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The timeless exterior of this 4-bedroom, Southern house plan consists of brick and board and batten siding. A single dormer completes the design.
- The living room is filled with natural light, while a central fireplace serves as the focal point. The adjoining kitchen boasts a large island with a double-bowl sink, and a formal dining room is situated near the foyer.
- On your way to the master suite, you'll pass a cozy study, with views to the back patio. The master bedroom features an elongated en suite with dual vanities, a toilet room, and walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, and share the full bath that separates them.
- A fourth bedroom is just inside from the 2-car garage, which offers a quieter space for a guest or boomerang kid.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 510202WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick