4 Bed Spanish Beauty
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has Spanish influences and an open floor plan with high ceilings and two master bedrooms.
- The flex room can be used as an office or library or just as an enlarged open alcove.
- The kitchen is open to the dining and gathering rooms and has an island with casual seating.
- The main floor master has access to the porch through a pair of French doors. The walk-in closet is spacious for a home this size.
- On the second floor, the activity room acts as a game room or hobby area and hels make this house plan flexible for your family needs.
- The porch in back is covered and spans the entire width of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss