4 Bed Storybook Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- All the charming features of a storybook Bungalow home are captured in this stunning home plan, from the wide front porch to the big center gable.
- The foyer is flanked by a mudroom also accessed from the garage and a guest bed. A coat closet helps reduce clutter.
- The back of the home gives you an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and family room all open to each other. The family enjoys a fireplace and access to the covered porch in back.
- A spacious island in the well-designed kitchen has room for an eating bar and the walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- The master is on the main floor and gives you a window seat and porch access as well as a five fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you have two more bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 18240BE (2,597 sq. ft.) and 18252BE (3,423 sq. ft.). Remove the garage with house plans 18255BE (2,113 sq. ft.) and 18298BE (2,133 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,563 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 646 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 63' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12