Storybook Bungalow with Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- All the charming features of a storybook Bungalow home are captured in this stunning home plan, from the wide front porch to the big center gable. This home is the perfect size - not too big or too small. And with studio space above the garage you have built-in room for expansion.
- The fireplace in the living room is flanked by built-ins that add an authentic feel.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and family room and french doors lead to the back porch.
- A spacious island in the well-designed kitchen has room for an eating bar. A spacious pantry is a nice touch.
- The study off the foyer is spacious and brightly lit by the windows on the far wall.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the master with a vaulted 10'8" ceiling.
- Above the garage you have a vaulted studio giving you 491 square feet of expansion great for an in-law or nanny apartment, play room or home office.
- Additional measurements: main front porch 250 sq. ft.; side front porch 155 sq. ft.; rear covered porch 144 sq. ft. and pergola 233 sq. ft.
- The main roof pitch is 9:12.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 18252BE (3,423 sq. ft.). And downsize with house plan 18280BE (2,209 sq. ft.). Remove the garage with house plans 18255BE (2,113 sq. ft.) and 18298BE (2,133 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery