4-Bed Traditional Country Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A mixture of horizontal and vertical wood planks decorate the outside of this traditional country home.
- A porch just big enough for a few rocking chairs beckons guests as they approach.
- The first floor leads into the vaulted family room with a large fireplace and plenty of windows to let in natural light.
- The kitchen is just to the left and includes an island for food preparation and an attached breakfast area.
- The laundry room and a conveniently located powder room are down a small hall of the kitchen.
- The master suite impresses with its oversized walk-in closet and bathroom made for two.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms are found with a shared bathroom.
- Related: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710313BTZ and 710314BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick