4-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Main-Level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- A blend of horizontal siding, shakes, and stone wrap this 4-bedroom, traditional home plan, while tapered columns help support the inviting front porch.
- The family room greets you upon entering, with the option to add a fireplace. The kitchen and eating area are combined, and a central island offers additional workspace in the kitchen.
- The owner's suite completes the main level, and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- The double garage opens into a mudroom with a drop zone and coat closet, adjacent the laundry closet.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms, a linen closet, and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 42517DB (1,480 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12