4-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Vaulted Study
About This Plan
- Warm brick accents lend a traditional element to this sweet country home.
- An open floor plan allows dynamic interior design techniques; from the two-story foyer, a vaulted study opens with French doors.
- Ahead, a columned dining room adds elegance and interest.
- The family room, with a fireplace, flows into the country kitchen and deep-bayed breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, the master suite, with a gorgeous bath and garden tub, shares space with two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick