4-Bed Traditional House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
4 - 6
About This Plan
- There is plenty of room for a large family in this four bedroom traditional home plan with a big front porch and expansion in the optional finished lower level.
- The entry foyer is flanked by the formal living and dining room.
- Double doors in the living room open up to the spacious family room with a bay window at one end.
- Dine informally in the kitchen/nook area that also has a bay window.
- Most of the bedrooms are on the second floor including the large master suite.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located on the finished lower level where you also have a huge media room and full bathroom.
- A 3-car garage completes this home.
- The optional finished lower level comes with the plans and is not a part of the total living area calculation.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 245 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 58' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss