4-Bed Traditional Southern Home Plan with Large Deck and Keeping Room
About This Plan
- The covered porch and courtyard entry welcome you into this 4-bedroom, Traditional Southern home.
- Inside, the foyer leads to the vaulted family room that includes a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and a rear wall of windows that allows views to the backyard.
- A central prep island in the kitchen is surrounded by cabinetry with a serving bar that connects to the breakfast nook. The adjacent keeping room provides a comfortable space for morning coffee with the paper.
- The master suite encompasses one wing of the home, while a second bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests.
- Two additional bedrooms reside upstairs, along with a loft that features a Juliette balcony that overlooks the keeping room below. Finish the bonus room above the garage for an extra 736 sq ft of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 917 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 736 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick