4-Bed Transitional Ranch Plan with Keeping Room
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof sit atop the brick exterior of this Transitional Ranch plan, which features 4 bedrooms, formal dining and keeping rooms, and a covered porch.
- The central living room hosts a fireplace with views overlooking the covered porch and opens to the dining room, where an adjacent butler's pantry lends a hand when entertaining.
- The keeping room provides a comfortable space to converse with the chef and includes the home's second fireplace.
- French doors in the master suite open to a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms near the foyer share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while the private location of bedroom 4 makes it ideal for guests or a boomerang child.
- Keep your 3-car garage free of clutter with the dedicated storage room, and built-in lockers near the entrance to the home serves as a mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 10"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12