4-Bed Transitional Southern House Plan for Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, transitional Southern house plan beautifully blends the indoor and outdoor living spaces to take advantage of warmer climates.
- The foyer opens into a spacious great room with a tray ceiling that flows into the kitchen. The rear walls of the shared living spaces are multi-paneled glass doors that fully retract for an oversized opening to the back lanai.
- Check off your wish list items with this gourmet kitchen: large island, 6-burner range, spacious pantry, and adjoining dining space.
- The master suite shares the right side of the design with a study and includes french doors to the covered porch and a tray ceiling. Two walk-in closets line the hallway that leads to the 5-fixture ensuite.
- Three additional bedroom suites consume the left side, in line with the 3-car garage that protrudes from the front of the home.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,408 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 919 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 105' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss