4-Bed Twin-Gabled Farmhouse with 50'-Wide Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- This beautiful farmhouse with prominent twin gables and bays adds just the right amount of country style to modern family life. The front porch extends across 50'8" of the home and is 11'8" deep, giving you great fresh air space to enjoy. In back, there's an equally generous porch (50'8" wide and 7' deep) that wraps around the breakfast room.
- Step inside and marvel at the 18'-high ceilings in the foyer with the living room on your left and dining room to your right and the 2-story family room (18' ceilings) ahead.
- The cook of the family will love the spacious U-shaped kitchen with ample cabinets and pantry.
- The master suite with 11'7" tray ceiling is quietly tucked away downstairs with no bedrooms directly above.
- The bonus room (403 square feet of potential finished space) is easily accessible from the back stairs or second floor, where three large bedrooms share two full baths.
- Storage space abounds in this home plan with walk-ins, hall shelves, and a linen closet upstairs.
- A curved balcony borders a versatile loft/study that overlooks the family room below.
2nd Floor w/ Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 837 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 10"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.875 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick