4 Bed with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This beautiful 4 bed home plan is ideally built on a rear-sloping lot and features a timber column front covered porch and a 3-car, courtyard style garage. The large front covered porch welcomes you into the foyer and great room with its vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The great room is open to the kitchen that features a large eat-at island bar and a walk-in pantry.
- A large covered grilling porch with a vaulted ceiling and optional fireplace is accessible from the great room and the adjacent deck offers convenient stairs going down to the ground level in back.
- The dining room is tucked in the back corner with plenty of windows for natural lighting.
- The master suite features a vaulted ceiling and access to the rear deck and the bath offers a double vanity, a walk-around shower with a seat, and his and her walk-in closets. A second bedroom on the other side of the home has a walk-in closet and a full bath.
- The finished lower level gives you a large game room with a wet bar and an eat-at bar. This opens to the large covered patio. Two more bedrooms each have their own bath and walk-in closet. There's also a safe room/exercise room and an unfinished storage area with plenty more space.
- The stick framed roof has a 10:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60602ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,697 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 598 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1378 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick