Picturesque Mountain Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and decorative wood trim over the porch give this 4 bedroom mountain ranch home plan a delightful rustic look.
- The floor plan is well thought out with the open layout that is so popular with today's families.
- On one side of the home is the master suite that opens to the rear deck through double doors.
- The other side of the home has a guest bedroom suite, giving privacy to both bedrooms on this level.
- In the spacious kitchen, an eating bar, walk-in pantry and large gas stove make it easy to prepare meals.
- Two more bedrooms can be found on the huge lower level along with a hobby room and game room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 70513MK
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,140 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,111 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 5"
- Depth: 86' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick