4 BedCraftsman House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A shed dormer and a vaulted front porch add to the character of this 4 bed Craftsman-inspired house plan.
- Inside, an open floor plan combines the vaulted family room, kitchen, dining room and breakfast area with columns providing separation between the dining and family rooms while maintaining great sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room carries out onto the rear porch too.
- The split bedroom layout works well giving the master suite its privacy.
- Homeowners get pampered with tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the large sitting room that opens to the rear porch. Even the master bathroom is vaulted and there's a window seat in the huge walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms are clustered across the home enhancing your privacy.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 68405VR (2,512 sq. ft.), 68516VR (2,500 sq. ft.) and 68404VR (2,300 sq. ft.). Get a front-entry garage with house plans 68527VR and 68569VR, both 2,095 sq. ft..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick