Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing enhances the exterior of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Columns are used instead of walls, giving the home a huge expanse of wonderful sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room carries out onto the rear porch too.
- The split bedroom layout works well giving the master suite its privacy.
- Homeowners get pampered with tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the large sitting room that opens to the rear porch.
- Even the master bathroom is vaulted and there's a window seat in the huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 68410VR (2,697 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 68404VR (2,300 sq. ft.). Get a brick and board and batten exterior with house plan 68516VR (2,500 sq. ft.). Get a front-entry garage with house plans 68527VR and 68569VR, both 2,095 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick