4-Bedroom Acadian House Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests atop this 4-bedroom, Acadian house plan, with a double garage jutting out from the rectangular design.
- The living / dining room greets you upon entering, while ample windows allow natural light to fill the space. The u-shaped kitchen, with a double-bowl sink in the island, opens to a keeping room.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which provides access to the covered patio and includes a 5-fixture bathroom.
- A second bedroom sits near the foyer and neighbors the hall bath, and two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A mudroom includes a closet and sits across from the laundry room with a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 9"
- Depth: 73' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick