4 Bedroom and 3 Porch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four pairs of matching columns great you as you approach the porch of this four bedroom house plan.
- As you enter the vaulted foyer of this beautiful home you are greeted by a formal dining room and a study accented with a fireplace.
- The angled keeping room is enhanced with a fireplace and accesses a covered porch and opens to a gourmet kitchen.
- A beautiful 2-story grand room is highlighted with a fireplace, a coffered ceiling and is the ideal space for family gatherings.
- The luxurious master suite has access to the rear porch.
- Upstairs, you'll find three secondary bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the grand room.
- There is garage parking for three cars.
- The roof pitch is 7:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,546 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath