4-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Den and Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This stately 4-bedroom craftsman house plan features an appealing stone and shake exterior, inviting covered front porch, and angled 2-car garage.
- Through the vaulted foyer, discover a spacious great room with a fireplace and dining room with an elegant tray ceiling
- The wraparound kitchen boasts a large island with a snack bar and walk-in pantry.
- Also on the main floor, a private study offers convenience and versatility.
- Retreat to the tucked-away main-floor master suite, which features a generously sized walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- On the upper level, you’ll find a versatile loft space, three bedrooms, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 51' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss