4 Bedroom Craftsman With Cathedral Ceiling
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stand in the foyer and enjoy views to the back of the home where the great room with cathedral ceiling awaits. A fireplace there is flanked by built-ins and the room opens to the eating area and kitchen.
- Off the foyer a flex room can be used as a formal dining room or enclosed to make it a study.
- The kitchen has direct access to the garage for easy grocery unloading. There is lots of counterspace in the kitchen and the peninsula has casual seating. A door in the eating area leads to your covered deck for al fresco entertainment.
- A mud room right off the garage has a built-in seat and a closet to reduce clutter.
- The master suite is spacious and private and has a huge walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms upstairs plus expansion space over the garage await.
- The roof has a 8:12 main pitch and 12:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with with house plan 42295DB (2,196 sq. ft) and 4020DB (1,999 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12