Craftsman Home with First Floor Master
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Strong and sturdy, this Craftsman home blends mixed siding materials with great style.
- The main living area is in back and is all open concept, promoting beautiful sightlines.
- The efficient kitchen has a walk-in pantry and the nearby dinette has a bay window to extend the space.
- A large fireplace is the focal point of the grand living room that is plenty big.
- The first floor master suite has sloped ceilings and a large private bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Three family bedrooms are on the second floor along with an optional unfinished storage area.
- Related Plans: Get a Craftsman exterior and more room with house plan 42296DB (2,607 sq. ft.).
- Get alternate versions with house plans 4052DB (1,858 square feet) and 41726DB (2,029 square feet), 4020DB (1,999 sq. ft.) and 4086DB (1,869 sq. ft.).
- Get SIP exterior walls with house plan 40728DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 699 sq. ft.
- Storage: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery