4-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan with Main-Floor Master and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom farmhouse home plan welcomes you with an appealing board-and batten exterior, inviting covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- Inside, a spacious 2-story family room offers abundant natural light and easy access to outdoor living space.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts an oversized island, breakfast nook with a backyard view, and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- A main-floor master suite features an elegant tray ceiling, generously sized walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with a linen closet and walk-in shower.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy of a tucked-away main-floor guest suite with a 3-piece bath, featuring an oversized walk-in shower.
- Enjoy warm weather on the wraparound covered porch.
- On the second level, discover a large finished storage area, two bedrooms with full baths, and a versatile living or office space with a built-in desk.
- Optional space over the garage gives you room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 719 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 231 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 9"
- Depth: 76' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12