4 Bedroom Home Plan with Attractive Lines
About This Plan
- A swooping roofline and a four-columned front porch with two dormers above give this home plan an attractive facade.
- The entry with 10' ceiling leads you directly to the large great room with warming fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to a large covered patio in back. A ledge helps divide the room from the kitchen.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room which also has patio access for easy outdoor dining. The spacious kitchen has room for a large island.
- The master suite is secluded with three bedrooms located across the home.
- For a private retreat, step through french doors to your own study.
- Need more room? Expand upstairs with the optional bonus room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version see house plan 48081FM (2,496 sq. ft.) and 48124FM (2,501 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 298 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick