4 Bedroom Home Plan with Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This popular floor plan comes in multiple exteriors with one sure to please. All give you 4 bedrooms and covered porches front and rear.
- The entry with 10' ceiling leads you directly to the large great room with warming fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to a large covered patio in back.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room which also has patio access for easy outdoor dining. The spacious kitchen has room for a large island and features a deep pantry for lots of storage.
- The master suite is secluded with three bedrooms located across the home. Note the divided walk-in closet.
- The formal dining room features a nice bay window as does Bedroom 4 (which could double as a study).
- Expand upstairs with the optional bonus room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version see house plan 48277FM (2,402 sq. ft.) and 48124FM (2,501 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms