4 Bedroom Home Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A classic roofline and mixed materials give this home plan great curb appeal.
- A 2-story entry welcomes you at the front door and leads you past the den on your left to the great room at the back of the home. There you'll find plenty of natural sunlight streaming in through the wall of windows and an open floor plan where the adjacent kitchen and dining room work together to create a spacious living area.
- The master suite is located upstairs where you will love the step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and on-suite bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath while a fourth bedroom enjoys a private bath.
- A split 3-stall garage completes the home plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1073 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss