4-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Front Porch
About This Plan
- There's no shortage of curb appeal for this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath modern farmhouse plan.
- You enter into a large open living area with raised ceilings and decorative beams that flow into the dining and kitchen spaces.
- The kitchen has views to the rear porch and features an island with eating bar as well as a large walk-in-pantry and space for ice maker and drink refrigerator.
- The rear entry has lockers and a broom cabinet to help you organize along with a powder room that is conveniently located to the rest of the home.
- All bedrooms feature large walk-in closets with the main bedroom suite featuring an oversized shower.
- Covered porches on the front and rear for views all around.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with bonus room above the garage with plan 51853HZ (2,431 sq. ft.), or get a smaller 3-bed version with plan 51873HZ (1,956 sq. ft.). Downsize the 3-bedroom version even more with house plan 51826HZ (1,521 sq. ft.) or 51811HZ (1,398 sq. ft.)
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick