4 Bedroom Mountain Lodge House Plan
About This Plan
- Striking good looks draw attention to the rustic exterior of this huge Mountain house plan.
- Every room inside is spacious with sweeping views that come from the marvelous open layout.
- The giant island in the kitchen has room to seat six people with room to spare.
- The kitchen sink faces the outdoor living area with its outdoor fireplace.
- Wrapping around most of the first floor, the porches and deck are a superb part of enjoying outdoor living in this home.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the enormous great room that has built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- Two big interior columns define the entrance to the dining section of the open space.
- The only bedroom on this floor is the gorgeous master suite that has a romantic fireplace of its own and a giant master bathroom with lots of space to move around.
- Up on the second floor, each of the three bedrooms has a walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry room (one of two in the house) lies near the cozy loft.
- A balcony bridge has open railing on both sides so you can see into the foyer and living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Storage: 78 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 445 sq. ft.
- Entry: 574 sq. ft.
- Deck: 559 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 289 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,787 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 136' 8"
- Depth: 70' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1485 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Sloping Lot